Sunday, March 6, 2011

Two Worlds Collide


Days til the big day: 119


So today's theme was "fitness on the farm" meets the queen of crossfit.  Since Steve and Greg Lobotsky had to make the trek to CrossFit Virtuosity for their level 1 exam Hudson Valley CrossFit hoped in the car for a pre-#2 pencil wod at my box CrossFit Queens

It was a great end to a great weekend filled with three wods, lots of friends, and NO grains.  Although the main reason for making the weekend visit to "Upstate" (GASP!), NY was my gal pal's baby shower; I was able to squeeze in visits with my wedding planner, maid of honor (my amazing sister Chrissy), and pick up my self designed save the dates (they turned out awesome!!!).  Oh yes, I also wodded Friday, Saturday, and Sunday AND chipped away at homework.  How did I do so much in so little time?  I crashed at 9:30 every night.  No boozing for this paleo bride. 

I was up at the crack of dawn (or before) and ready to roll.  Ok maybe not full steem ahead, but I was on point.  One must make the most of every moment when time is of the essence.  Two aspects of my life:  what needs to get done and what I want to do are how I organize my life and they are prioritized in the order.  If I procrastinate I'll still have plenty on the "to do" list and no time for the "want to do".  What are the things I want to do?  Visit with friends and family, veg out, read, etc.  I never get to do these things unless I complete the necessities.  So much to do, so little time!

1 comment: